Oven-roasted Balsamic TomatoesBy Kim Coverdale On Jun 17, 2020
Cooking Oven-roasted balsamic tomatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Oven-roasted balsamic tomatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Balsamic vinegar gives these ovenroasted tomatoes a divine flavour, which is then intensified by thyme, garlic and oregano.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Oven-roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
- 1kg tomatoes, quartered
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 6 sprigs fresh oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
The instruction how to make Oven-roasted Balsamic Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced. Line a shallow roasting pan with baking paper.
- Place tomato in prepared pan, cut-side up. Top with thyme, oregano, garlic, oil, vinegar and sugar. Season well with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes or until just starting to soften. Turn oven off. Cool tomato in oven for 20 minutes.
- Transfer tomato, garlic and balsamic mixture to an airtight container. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Oven-roasted Balsamic Tomatoes