Steamed DumplingsBy Kerrie Sun On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Steamed dumplings step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steamed dumplings you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It takes just thirty minutes to create these steamed dumplings. Packed with pork, garlic and coriander, these dumplings are a musttry!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steamed Dumplings
- 300g pork mince
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Chinese rice wine
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 30 fresh wonton wrappers
- 1cm piece ginger, peeled, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Steamed Dumplings
- Combine mince, onion, garlic, bamboo shoot, rice wine, white pepper and oil in a bowl. Season with salt.
- Place 1 teaspoon mixture into centre of 1 wonton wrapper. Brush edges with water. Fold wonton over to make a triangle. Bring base corners of triangle together. Press firmly to join.
- Line base of a large steamer basket with baking paper. Place dumplings, in a single layer, in basket. Pour water into a wok until one-quarter full. Bring to the boil over high heat. Place steamer over wok, ensuring base doesnt touch water. Steam dumplings for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender and cooked through.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and coriander in a bowl. Stir until well combined. Serve with dumplings.
Nutritions of Steamed Dumplings
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce