Greek Roast Lamb With Potatoes, Lemon And OlivesBy Not available On Jun 16, 2020
Cooking Greek roast lamb with potatoes, lemon and olives step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Greek roast lamb with potatoes, lemon and olives you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A classic lamb, slathered and roasted in marinade, served with olives, roasted potato, garlic and lemon.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Greek Roast Lamb With Potatoes, Lemon And Olives
- 1/3 cup oregano leaves
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 3 garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2kg Coles Australian Leg of Lamb, bone in
- 6 small oregano sprigs, extra
- 1kg baby potatoes, scrubbed, halved
- 1 large lemon, extra, cut into 1cm rounds
- 3/4 cup (115g) pitted Kalamata olives
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Greek Roast Lamb With Potatoes, Lemon And Olives
- Preheat oven to 200C. Place oregano, lemon zest, garlic and a pinch of salt in a mortar and pestle. Pound until a paste forms. Add the oil, lemon juice and red wine vinegar and stir to combine. Season with pepper.
- Make six 2cm-deep and 2cm-wide cuts in the lamb. Rub half the marinade over the lamb, massaging it into the cuts. Press an oregano sprig into each cut. Place lamb in a roasting pan.
- Toss the potato in a bowl with remaining marinade. Arrange the potato around the lamb and top with lemon slices. Roast for 1 hour and 20 minutes for medium, basting occasionally with pan juices. Transfer lamb to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Meanwhile, toss potato in pan juices. Add olives and return to the oven for 10-15 minutes or until tender and cooked through. Carve lamb and divide lamb and potato among serving plates. Serve with steamed green beans.
Nutritions of Greek Roast Lamb With Potatoes, Lemon And Olives