Cashew DipBy Tracy Rutherford On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Cashew dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cashew dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Frying up the apple cider vinegar and garlic gives this dip a tang your dinner guests wont forget.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cashew Dip
- 145g (1 cup) raw cashews
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 finely chopped long red chilli
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons rice malt syrup
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Baked sweet potato wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Cashew Dip
- Place cashews in a bowl and cover with cold water. Set aside for 4 hours to soak.
- Drain cashews and transfer to the bowl of a food processor. Add the coconut milk and lemon juice and process until smooth. Season.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan over medium heat. Add the chilli and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in the rice malt syrup and apple cider vinegar for 1 minute. Season.
- Swirl the chilli mixture through the cashew cream. Serve with baked sweet potato wedges.
Nutritions of Cashew Dip