Moroccan-spiced SilverbeetBy Sonja Bernyk On Jun 15, 2020
Cooking Moroccan-spiced silverbeet step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Moroccan-spiced silverbeet you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cook silverbeet and chickpeas with chilli, garlic and rich tomato paste, and you get a side dish that shines!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Moroccan-spiced Silverbeet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long fresh red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Moroccan seasoning
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bunch (about 800g) silverbeet, stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Turkish bread, toasted to serve
- Greek-style natural yoghurt, to serve
The instruction how to make Moroccan-spiced Silverbeet
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the onion, garlic and chilli, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the Moroccan seasoning and tomato paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Add the silverbeet and coriander. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until coriander is soft. Add chickpeas. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until silverbeet wilts. Stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide silverbeet mixture among serving bowls. Serve with the bread and yoghurt.
Nutritions of Moroccan-spiced Silverbeet
fatContent: 530.58 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein