Lamb Skewers With Crunchy SaladBy Alison Roberts On Jun 12, 2020
Cooking Lamb skewers with crunchy salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb skewers with crunchy salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
We used lemon and garlic marinated lamb skewers in this recipe, but you can use any variety you like.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Skewers With Crunchy Salad
- 1 x 500g lemon and garlic marinated lamb skewers
- Olive oil spray
- 1 x 520g pkt crunchy salad mix
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 x 250g punnet grape tomatoes, halved lengthways
The instruction how to make Lamb Skewers With Crunchy Salad
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium. Spray both sides of the lamb with olive oil spray.
- Add the lamb to the grill and cook for 4 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Meanwhile, place the salad mix and dressing from the packet in a large bowl. Add the cucumber and tomato, and toss until well combined.
- Divide the salad among serving bowls. Top with the lamb to serve.
Nutritions of Lamb Skewers With Crunchy Salad
fatContent: 342.965 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
Tags : autumn, grill, main, dinner, lunch, tomato, cucumber, salad, olive oil, garlic, meat, lamb, skewers, kebabs, mains, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, shortcuts, 4 ingredients, barbecue, spring, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi,