Portuguese Chicken BurgerBy Anneka Manning On Jun 12, 2020
Cooking Portuguese chicken burger step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Portuguese chicken burger you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Fire up your grill to cook the tasty garlic, chilli and lemon marinated chicken for this burger.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Portuguese Chicken Burger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried hot chilli flakes
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 (about 130g) chicken thigh fillet, excess fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed garlic, extra
- 1 crusty bread roll, split
- 2 baby cos lettuce leaves, washed, dried
- 1 small ripe tomato, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Portuguese Chicken Burger
- Place the lemon juice, oil, chilli flakes and garlic in a medium glass or ceramic bowl. Season with salt. Whisk to combine. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Combine the mayonnaise and extra garlic in a small bowl. Taste and season with pepper.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Drain the chicken from the marinade. Cook on grill for 5 minutes each side or until chicken is just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Place the bread roll, cut-side up, on a baking tray and cook under the grill for 2 minutes or until toasted.
- Place the bread roll base on a serving plate. Spread with half the mayonnaise mixture. Top with lettuce, tomato, chicken and the remaining mayonnaise mixture. Season with pepper. Top with remaining bread roll. Serve immediately
Nutritions of Portuguese Chicken Burger
fatContent: 432.351 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 109 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : easy, european, portuguese, grill, garlic, tomato, lettuce, bread, mayonnaise, chicken, lunch, main, dinner, chicken fillets, burgers, weeknights, traditional, comfort food, barbecue, simple, everyday, kid friendly, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, low ,