Crispy Crunchy Chorizo & White Bean SaladBy Kerrie Carr On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Crispy crunchy chorizo & white bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crispy crunchy chorizo & white bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Discover bursts of fresh fennel, salty chorizo and crunchy garlic croutons in this gourmet winter salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crispy Crunchy Chorizo & White Bean Salad
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60ml (1/4 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 French bread stick (baguette), cut diagonally into 12 slices
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, trimmed
- 2 chorizo, finely chopped
- 420g can Cannellini Beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) orange juice
- 3 witlof, leaves separated
The instruction how to make Crispy Crunchy Chorizo & White Bean Salad
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine garlic and 1 tablespoon oil in a small bowl and brush over each side of the bread. Place, in a single layer, on a tray lined with baking paper. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, cut each fennel bulb into 3 slices lengthways. Heat 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook the fennel for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. Cook the chorizo in the pan, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until crisp. Stir in the cannellini beans and thyme for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the orange rind and juice until heated through.
- Arrange witlof on a serving plate. Top with chorizo mixture and fennel. Drizzle remaining oil over the salad and top with the garlic bread.
Nutritions of Crispy Crunchy Chorizo & White Bean Salad
fatContent: 267.441 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : entrée, starter, pan fry, fennel, witlof, garlic, baguette, beans, chorizo, salad, italian sausage, entree, appetiser, sides, special occasion, easy, simple, entertaining, winter, winter salad, gourmet, entr,