Portuguese-style Roast ChickenBy Not available On Jun 10, 2020
Cooking Portuguese-style roast chicken step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Portuguese-style roast chicken you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This spicy, glutenfree roast chicken is infused with sweet paprika, cayennne pepper and crushed garlic.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Portuguese-style Roast Chicken
- 2kg whole chicken twin pack (2 x 1kg chickens)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 lemons, quartered
The instruction how to make Portuguese-style Roast Chicken
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan-forced. Using kitchen scissors or poultry shears, cut down either side of the backbones of chickens and discard. Open out chickens and flatten, pressing with the heel of your hand.
- Rub chicken skin with cut lemon; reserve lemons. Combine oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, cayenne and salt, and rub into skin. Arrange chickens skin side up in a large baking dish and add reserved lemons.
- Roast for 45 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Set aside to rest for 10 mins, then carve into pieces. Drizzle with reserved pan juices to serve.
Nutritions of Portuguese-style Roast Chicken