Spinach And Cheese BombsBy Alison Adams On Jun 07, 2020
Cooking Spinach and cheese bombs step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinach and cheese bombs you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Stuffed with spinach, garlic and bocconcini, these golden cheese bombs are the perfect finger food.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinach And Cheese Bombs
- 2 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 100g unsalted butter, chilled
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 120g pkt baby spinach leaves
- 375g (2 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 12 baby bocconcini, drained
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- Tomato relish, to serve
- Micro herbs, to serve
The instruction how to make Spinach And Cheese Bombs
- Heat the oil and 20g butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until aromatic. Add the spinach. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until spinach is wilted. Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Combine the flour and baking powder in a bowl. Coarsely chop remaining 80g butter and rub into the flour mixture until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Make a well in the mixture. Pour in 3/4 cup buttermilk. Use a flat-bladed knife to stir until dough just comes together. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until mixture comes together. Shape the dough into a 2cm-thick square. Cut into 12 pieces.
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan forced. Grease and line a baking tray. Shape a piece of dough into a 9cm disc. Place 1 tsp spinach mixture and a bocconcini in the middle of the disc. Bring the edges up to enclose and press edges to seal. Roll into a ball. Place, seam side down, on the prepared tray. Continue with the remaining dough, spinach mixture and bocconcini.
- Whisk the egg and remaining u00bc cup buttermilk in a bowl. Lightly brush over the top of the balls. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden. Serve with tomato relish. Sprinkle with herbs.
Nutritions of Spinach And Cheese Bombs