AioliBy Dixie Elliott On Jun 06, 2020
Cooking Aioli step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Aioli you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a delicious accompaniment to almost any meal, whip up this creamy garlic aioli.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Aioli
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon sea salt or rock salt
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
The instruction how to make Aioli
- Process garlic, salt and egg yolks in the small bowl of a food processor until well combined.
- With motor running, slowly add oil through feed tube, processing to form a thick mayonnaise. Transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice and mustard. Add water according to taste. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
Nutritions of Aioli
fatContent: 351.33 calories
saturatedFatContent: 39 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein