Rice Noodle & Prawn Stir-fry With Snow Pea SproutsBy Kathy Knudsen On Jun 06, 2020
Cooking Rice noodle & prawn stir-fry with snow pea sprouts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rice noodle & prawn stir-fry with snow pea sprouts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get garlic and ginger sizzling for a seafood noodle dish thats wokfull of flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rice Noodle & Prawn Stir-fry With Snow Pea Sprouts
- 1 x 450g pkt Bamboo Pot Fresh Rice Noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2cm-piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 300g peeled green prawns, tails intact, deveined
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 1 x 100g pkt snow pea sprouts, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Rice Noodle & Prawn Stir-fry With Snow Pea Sprouts
- Place the noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 minutes or until tender. Use a fork to separate the noodles. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over high heat. Add the oil and heat until just smoking. Swirl to coat. Add the onion, ginger, garlic and prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until aromatic and the prawns curl and change colour.
- Add the noodles, soy sauce, oyster sauce, lime juice, sugar, snow pea sprouts and chopped coriander to the prawn mixture. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the noodles are heated through.
- Divide the stir-fry among serving bowls and top with coriander sprigs to serve.
Nutritions of Rice Noodle & Prawn Stir-fry With Snow Pea Sprouts
fatContent: 264.334 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, dinner, main, pescatarian, oyster sauce, soy sauce, stir fry, snow peas, seafood, lime juice, prawns, garlic, ginger, onion, noodles, spring, asian, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, low sugar,
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce