Chargrilled Garlic And Pepper Lamb Chops With Mixed Bean SaladBy Not available On Jun 04, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled garlic and pepper lamb chops with mixed bean salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled garlic and pepper lamb chops with mixed bean salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Have dinner on the table in under minutes with these juicy lamb chops served with a fresh bean salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Garlic And Pepper Lamb Chops With Mixed Bean Salad
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 Coles Australian Lamb Loin Chops
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, sliced lengthways
- 100g green beans, trimmed
- 400g can four-bean mix, drained, rinsed
- 60g Coles Brand Australian Baby Spinach
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Garlic And Pepper Lamb Chops With Mixed Bean Salad
- Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil with the pepper and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt. Add lamb and turn to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill, chargrill or frying pan on medium-high. Cook lamb for 3-4 mins each side or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook snow peas and green beans in a medium saucepan of salted boiling water for 2 mins or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Combine snow peas and green beans in a large bowl with four-bean mix, spinach, tomato, vinegar and remaining oil. Season.
- Sprinkle lamb with parsley. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Garlic And Pepper Lamb Chops With Mixed Bean Salad