Vegetable Kebabs With Grilled Haloumi, Garlic Yoghurt And Lemon RiceBy Louise Pickford On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Vegetable kebabs with grilled haloumi, garlic yoghurt and lemon rice step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable kebabs with grilled haloumi, garlic yoghurt and lemon rice you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
minutes is all it takes to create this delicious and tasty meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Kebabs With Grilled Haloumi, Garlic Yoghurt And Lemon Rice
- 2 zucchini, cut into 3cm lengths
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 3cm squares
- 2 punnets cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil spray
- 200g haloumi, sliced 1cm-thick
- 2 x 250g pkts microwave brown rice
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 200g low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon tahini (sesame paste) (see note)
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped mint, plus extra
- Mint leaves to garnish
The instruction how to make Vegetable Kebabs With Grilled Haloumi, Garlic Yoghurt And Lemon Rice
- Soak 8 bamboo skewers in boiling water for 10 minutes, or use metal skewers.
- Thread alternating pieces of zucchini, capsicum and tomato onto the skewers to make 8 kebabs. Spray lightly with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over medium heat. Cook the kebabs for 12-15 minutes, turning once, until the vegetables are charred and tender.
- Just before vegetables are ready, heat a non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook the haloumi for 30 seconds on each side until golden and just softened.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice according to packet instructions. Transfer to a bowl, then stir in lemon juice and some pepper.
- Stir the yoghurt, tahini, garlic, mint and some salt and pepper together in a bowl.
- Serve the kebabs with lemon rice and yoghurt sauce, garnished with extra mint.
Nutritions of Vegetable Kebabs With Grilled Haloumi, Garlic Yoghurt And Lemon Rice
fatContent: 424.225 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 12 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, quick, main, grill, brown rice, haloumi, healthy, vegetarian main, vegetarian, kebab, skewer, easy, dinner, bbq, lunch, picnic, rice, lebanese, middle eastern, kid friendly, low kilojoule, lower gi,