Risoni Risotto With Italian Sausage And Red Wine And Garlic SauceBy On Jun 02, 2020
Cooking Risoni risotto with Italian sausage and red wine and garlic sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Risoni risotto with Italian sausage and red wine and garlic sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For the perfect midweek meal, try this sausage risoni risotto in a red wine and garlic sauce.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Risoni Risotto With Italian Sausage And Red Wine And Garlic Sauce
- 50ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 4 Italian sausages, casings removed, crumbled
- 350g Barilla Risoni
- 80ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- 1L (4 cups) chicken stock
- 400g jar Barilla Red Wine & Garlic sauce
- 7 thyme sprigs, leaves removed
- 70g (1 cup) finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, plus extra, shaved, to serve
- 25g unsalted butter, chopped
- 1 small bunch continental parsley, leaves chopped
The instruction how to make Risoni Risotto With Italian Sausage And Red Wine And Garlic Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring often, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Add the sausage meat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until sausage is golden. Add the risoni and stir well to coat. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until the wine is evaporated. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Meanwhile, bring the stock to the boil in a medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low.
- Add a ladle of stock to the risoni mixture and cook, stirring as if you were cooking a risotto, until the liquid is absorbed. Add the Barilla sauce and thyme leaves. Continue adding the stock until the pasta is cooked and all the stock is absorbed.
- Remove the risoni from the heat and stir in the grated cheese, butter and parsley. Season and top with shaved parmesan.
Nutritions of Risoni Risotto With Italian Sausage And Red Wine And Garlic Sauce