Garlic And Rosemary T-bone Steaks With Warm Potato SaladBy Not available On Jun 01, 2020
Cooking Garlic and rosemary T-bone steaks with warm potato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Garlic and rosemary T-bone steaks with warm potato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your family with these tasty garlic and rosemary Tbone steaks served with warm potato salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Garlic And Rosemary T-bone Steaks With Warm Potato Salad
- 1/3 cup (80ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 lemon, zested, juiced
- 4 (1.2kg) Coles Australian beef T-bone steaks
- 700g chat potatoes, halved
- 2 red capsicum, seeded, cut into thick strips
- 3/4 cup (120g) pitted Kalamata olives
- 100g rocket
The instruction how to make Garlic And Rosemary T-bone Steaks With Warm Potato Salad
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine oil, rosemary, garlic, lemon zest and 2 teaspoons juice in a small jug. Season with salt and pepper. Place T-bone steaks in a large glass or ceramic dish. Pour over half the marinade over the steaks, tossing to coat. Set aside.
- Place potatoes and capsicum on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Drizzle with remaining marinade. Roast for 30 mins. Add olives and roast for a further 10 mins or until potatoes are golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat a chargrill or BBQ plate over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 3 mins each side for medium-rare. Rest steaks for 5 mins.
- Place potato mixture in a bowl. Add rocket and toss to combine. Serve steaks with warm potato salad.
Nutritions of Garlic And Rosemary T-bone Steaks With Warm Potato Salad