Balsamic Steak With Warm Semi-dried Tomato And Garlic Crouton SaladBy Claire Brookman On May 31, 2020
Cooking Balsamic steak with warm semi-dried tomato and garlic crouton salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Balsamic steak with warm semi-dried tomato and garlic crouton salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Semidried tomatoes give ordinary meals extra tang. So raid the supermarket deli, then turn this steak and salad favourite into something special.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Balsamic Steak With Warm Semi-dried Tomato And Garlic Crouton Salad
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 x 400g beef rump steaks, halved crossways
- 1/2 x 300g loaf ciabatta, cut into 2cm cubes
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 medium red onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1/2 cup (125g) semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 80g baby rocket
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Balsamic Steak With Warm Semi-dried Tomato And Garlic Crouton Salad
- Combine thyme, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoons oil in a glass or ceramic dish. Add steak. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place bread in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon oil and garlic. Toss to coat. Arrange, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Season with salt and pepper. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Cook steaks for 2 to 3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes to rest. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion to pan. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until softened. Add semi-dried tomatoes, sugar and remaining balsamic vinegar. Toss until tomatoes are heated through. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add rocket, parmesan and croutons. Toss to combine.
- Serve steak with salad.
Nutritions of Balsamic Steak With Warm Semi-dried Tomato And Garlic Crouton Salad
fatContent: 637.652 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 32.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 51 grams protein
sodiumContent: 133 milligrams cholesterol