Ricotta, Rocket, Almond And Garlic Ravioli With Fresh Tomato SauceBy Jan Castorina On May 31, 2020
Cooking Ricotta, rocket, almond and garlic ravioli with fresh tomato sauce step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ricotta, rocket, almond and garlic ravioli with fresh tomato sauce you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
These gourmet ravioli are immersed in homemade tomato sauce and are filled with crunchy nuts. Delicious!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ricotta, Rocket, Almond And Garlic Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- 4 medium (about 600g) ripe tomatoes
- 3 green shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 x 375g pkt fresh lasagne sheets (Latina brand)
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 50g (1/3 cup) whole almonds, chopped
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 65g (about 3/4 bunch) rocket, washed, dried, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Ricotta, Rocket, Almond And Garlic Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Use a sharp knife to cut a shallow cross in the base of each tomato. Place tomatoes in a large heat-resistant bowl, cover with boiling water and stand for 5 minutes. Remove from water and carefully remove skins. Finely chop the tomatoes.
- Combine the tomatoes, green shallots, basil, salt and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well. Set aside at room temperature.
- To make the filling, preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Spread the almonds on a baking tray and toast in preheated oven for 6-8 minutes or until light golden. Cool.
- Combine the almonds, ricotta, rocket, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- To make ravioli, line a large baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Lay 1 lasagne sheet on a clean work surface. Place teaspoonful of filling on the lasagne at 2cm intervals to make 8 small mounds. Lightly brush another lasagne sheet with whisked egg and place, egg-side down, over the lasagne sheet with the filling.
- Lightly press between the filling and along the edges, and then use a sharp knife or pastry wheel to cut evenly into 8 squares. Press edges firmly together to seal. Place on lined baking tray and cover with plastic wrap. Repeat with the remaining lasagne sheets, filling and egg to make 32 individual ravioli.
- To cook, carefully drop the ravioli into a large saucepan of salted boiling water. Bring back to the boil, reduce heat to medium and simmer gently for 5 minutes or until al dente. Drain. Serve immediately topped with the fresh tomato sauce.
Nutritions of Ricotta, Rocket, Almond And Garlic Ravioli With Fresh Tomato Sauce
fatContent: 523.41 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
sugarContent: 71 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
You may also like :
- Chunky Chicken And Corn Soup With Fried Chorizo
- Tomato And Bean Soup With Beef And Parmesan Meatballs
- Sweet Potato And Carrot Soup With Coriander Oil
- Potatoes With Saffron Aioli
- Homemade Chocolate Cake
- Barbecued Fish With Chickpea Puree And Sicilian Tomato Sauce
- Picture Frame Cake
- Tortilla With Romesco Sauce