Chinese Garlic And Ginger Pork With Snow PeasBy Not available On May 31, 2020
Cooking Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Master the perfect stirfry technique with this easy Chinese garlic and ginger pork with snow peas recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chinese Garlic And Ginger Pork With Snow Peas
- 2 cups cooked SunRice Long Grain Rice
- 400g lean pork, cut into small thin strips
- 2 tablespoons ginger, cut into fine strips
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons Chinese cooking wine or dry sherry
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce (salt reduced)
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or peanut oil
- 2 cups snow peas, cleaned
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch coriander, washed and roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Chinese Garlic And Ginger Pork With Snow Peas
- Cook SunRice Long Grain Rice as per pack instructions.
- Place pork, ginger, garlic, wine, soy sauce, sesame oil and corn flour into a bowl and mix.
- Heat vegetable oil in a non stick fry pan or wok.
- Add pork, stir fry quickly then add snow peas.
- Season to taste, at this stage you could add a few drops of water to thin out the sauce if it is too thick.
- Serve SunRice Long Grain Rice in a bowl, place pork on top, garnish with spring onion and coriander.
Nutritions of Chinese Garlic And Ginger Pork With Snow Peas