Lamb Steak Sandwich With Roasted Garlic Mayo And TomatoesBy Not available On May 30, 2020
Cooking Lamb steak sandwich with roasted garlic mayo and tomatoes step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb steak sandwich with roasted garlic mayo and tomatoes you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A filling gourmet sandwich stuffed with roasted tomatoes, barbecue lamb steaks and a lemon mayonnaise.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Steak Sandwich With Roasted Garlic Mayo And Tomatoes
- 4 Coles Australian Lamb Leg Steaks, fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup Coles Brand Pure Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 6 roma tomatoes, halved
- 2 brown onions, sliced crossways
- 6 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 3/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 Coles Bakery Ancient Grains Paninis, split
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Lamb Steak Sandwich With Roasted Garlic Mayo And Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200C or 180C fan forced. Place each steak between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and use a rolling pin to gently pound until 1cm thick. Place in a large bowl with 1 tablespoon of the oil and half the rosemary. Set aside to infuse.
- Place tomato, onion and garlic on a large baking tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with remaining rosemary and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the remaining oil. Season. Bake for 30 mins or until tomatoes collapse and garlic softens.
- Squeeze the garlic into a small bowl and use a fork to mash until smooth. Add the mayonnaise, parsley and lemon juice. Season and stir to combine.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on high. Cook the lamb for 1-2 mins each side for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside for 5 mins to rest. Lightly brush the cut side of paninis with remaining oil. Cook on grill, cut-side down, for 1 min or until lightly toasted.
- Place paninis on plates. Spread bases with half of the mayonnaise mixture. Fill with rocket, tomatoes, onion and lamb. Top with a dollop of remaining mayonnaise mixture.
Nutritions of Lamb Steak Sandwich With Roasted Garlic Mayo And Tomatoes