Roasted Pumpkin, Garlic And Caramelised Onion MashBy Sarah Murphy On May 26, 2020
Cooking Roasted pumpkin, garlic and caramelised onion mash step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted pumpkin, garlic and caramelised onion mash you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Give your mash a sunny makeover with a liberal dose of pumpkin and gorgeous caramelised onion topping.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Pumpkin, Garlic And Caramelised Onion Mash
- 800g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 large (350g) sebago potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 20g butter
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Roasted Pumpkin, Garlic And Caramelised Onion Mash
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray and line with baking paper. Place pumpkin and potato on tray. Spray with oil. Roast for 20 minutes. Wrap garlic in foil. Add to pumpkin mixture. Roast for a further 20 minutes or until vegetables are golden and garlic is tender.
- Meanwhile, make Caramelised onion: Melt butter in a large pan over low heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until softened. Add sugar and vinegar. Cook, stirring, for 20 minutes or until onions are caramelised. Set aside.
- Squeeze garlic from skins and place in a bowl with vegetables. Using a stick blender, blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in sour cream. Serve with onion.
Nutritions of Roasted Pumpkin, Garlic And Caramelised Onion Mash
fatContent: 288.234 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 40 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons