Red Lentil, Garlic & Green Shallot RollsBy Jan Purser On May 26, 2020
Cooking Red lentil, garlic & green shallot rolls step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Red lentil, garlic & green shallot rolls you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Red Lentil, Garlic & Green Shallot Rolls
- 115g (1/2 cup) split red lentils, rinsed, drained
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 x 24cm Lebanese bread rounds
- 6 radicchio lettuce leaves, trimmed, washed, dried
The instruction how to make Red Lentil, Garlic & Green Shallot Rolls
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add the lentils and cook, uncovered, for 8 minutes or until tender. Drain. Place in a medium bowl, and set aside until cooled to room temperature.
- Add the mayonnaise to the lentils and use a fork to mash together well. Add green shallots and garlic. Season with salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Use a vegetable peeler to peel the carrots into long ribbons.
- Spread lentil mixture over the Lebanese breads. Top with carrot ribbons and radicchio, and roll up firmly to enclose. Cut the rolls in half to serve
Nutritions of Red Lentil, Garlic & Green Shallot Rolls
fatContent: 570.015 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.5 grams fat
sugarContent: 99.99 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein