Steak With Garlic Butter And Golden KipflersBy Katrina Woodman On Apr 29, 2020
Cooking Steak with garlic butter and golden kipflers step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Steak with garlic butter and golden kipflers you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Anchovy gives extra depth of flavour without overpowering the dish.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Steak With Garlic Butter And Golden Kipflers
- 600g Kipfler potatoes, scrubbed, cut into 1.5cm-thick slices
- 80g butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 anchovy fillets, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 small garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 (about 200g each) beef porterhouse steaks
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) frozen baby peas, thawed
The instruction how to make Steak With Garlic Butter And Golden Kipflers
- Place potato in a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Season with salt. Bring to the boil over high heat. Simmer for 14 minutes or until just tender. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, place the butter, chives, anchovy, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Season. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined.
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high. Rub the steak with 2 tsp oil. Season. Cook, turning, for 3-4 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add potato. Cook, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add 2 tsp butter mixture. Cook for a further 2 minutes or until golden. Add peas. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until tender. Season.
- Divide potato mixture and steak among plates. Top steak with the remaining butter mixture.
Nutritions of Steak With Garlic Butter And Golden Kipflers
fatContent: 762.41 calories
saturatedFatContent: 50 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 22 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 53 grams protein