Beetroot DipBy Leanne Kitchen On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Beetroot dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beetroot dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whet your appetite with this beautiful an versatile Turkishinspired dip.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beetroot Dip
- 650g (about 3) beetroots, trimmed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 280g (1 cup) Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
The instruction how to make Beetroot Dip
- Preheat oven to 180C. Place beetroots with 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl and toss well to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Wrap each beetroot loosely in foil, then place in a shallow ovenproof dish. Roast for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Unwrap beetroots and cool to room temperature.
- Coarsely grate beetroots and place in a colander to drain off excess liquid. Combine beetroots, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, garlic and yoghurt in a large bowl, then season. Makes 2 cups.
Nutritions of Beetroot Dip
fatContent: 219.88 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 16 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 4 grams protein