Broad Bean, Mint And Feta DipBy Michelle Southan On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Broad bean, mint and feta dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Broad bean, mint and feta dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Refreshing, salty and garlicky all at once, this is ideal served with crisp, colourful vegies for dipping.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Broad Bean, Mint And Feta Dip
- 450g (3 cups) frozen broad beans
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
- Blanched vegetables (such as baby carrots and asparagus), to serve
The instruction how to make Broad Bean, Mint And Feta Dip
- Place the broad beans in a heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes or until thawed. Drain. Peel and discard the skins.
- Cook the broad beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Refresh under cold running water. Drain.
- Process broad beans, feta, garlic and lemon juice in a food processor until almost smooth. With the motor running, add the olive oil in a thin steady stream until smooth. Add the mint and process until well combined. Season with pepper. Transfer to a serving bowl. Drizzle over extra virgin olive oil and serve with vegetables.
Nutritions of Broad Bean, Mint And Feta Dip