MuhammaraBy Michelle Southan On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Muhammara step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Muhammara you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This Syrian dip made with capsicum and walnuts has a deliciously sweet and spicy flavour.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Muhammara
- 25g (1/3 cup) fresh breadcrumbs
- 3 red capsicums, quartered, seeded
- 1 long fresh red chilli, halved, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 55g (1/3 cup) finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pita bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Muhammara
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Bake the breadcrumbs on a baking tray for 5-8 minutes or until lightly toasted. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Cook capsicums, skin-side up, under grill for 8-10 minutes or until charred and blistered. Transfer to a sealable plastic bag. Set aside for 10 minutes to stand. Peel and discard the skin.
- Process the breadcrumbs, capsicum, chilli, garlic, pomegranate juice, lemon juice and 40g (1/4 cup) of the walnut in a food processor until almost smooth. With the motor running, add the oil in a thin steady stream until smooth. Season with salt. Transfer to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with remaining walnut. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Muhammara