Rotolo Of Veal, Frittatine And ArtichokeBy Sophia Young On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Rotolo of veal, frittatine and artichoke step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Rotolo of veal, frittatine and artichoke you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve rotolo at room temperature with a few simple accompaniments, such as capsicum salsa, or, for a very stylish sandwich, slice and fill rolls, adding a little mayonnaise and some salad greens.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Rotolo Of Veal, Frittatine And Artichoke
- 1.5kg veal loin, trimmed
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 40g grated parmesan
- 80ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 10 artichoke hearts in oil, drained, halved
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Finely grated zest of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons coarsely chopped thyme
- 2 red capsicums
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon aged red wine vinegar
The instruction how to make Rotolo Of Veal, Frittatine And Artichoke
- Using a small, sharp knife, starting 1cm from one side of the veal loin, and without cutting all the way through, make a vertical slit the length of the loin, stopping 1cm from the base. Next, gradually work the knife horizontally along the length of the loin to form a large, flat piece of meat about 1cm thick. Lay the prosciutto, slightly overlapping, over top of meat.
- Whisk together eggs and parmesan. Season. Heat a little oil in a 25cm non-stick frying pan over medium heat, add a third of the egg mixture and cook until set on base. Slide onto a board and repeat twice to make 2 more frittatine. Place frittatine over prosciutto, trimming to cover evenly. Starting 5cm in from the edge closest to you, place artichokes upright in a line widthwise. Scatter with combined garlic, lemon and thyme. Season, then roll up and tie with string at 3cm intervals.
- Preheat a barbecue flatplate to medium-high. Brush meat with a little oil and cook for 15 minutes, turning until well browned on all sides. Transfer to a heavy-based roasting pan (or disposable aluminium tray) and cook on barbecue with lid down for 30 minutes. Set aside to rest for 15 minutes. Alternatively, cook meat in a 190u00b0C oven.
- Meanwhile, barbecue capsicums, turning, for 10 minutes or until blistered and blackened. Cool slightly, then peel, seed and thinly slice. Toss capsicums with remaining oil, capers and vinegar.
Nutritions of Rotolo Of Veal, Frittatine And Artichoke