Slow-roasted Pork With Thyme And MarjoramBy Emma Braz On Nov 22, 2020
Cooking Slow-roasted pork with thyme and marjoram step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Slow-roasted pork with thyme and marjoram you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Slow-roasted Pork With Thyme And Marjoram
- 1 tablespoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped MasterFoodsu00ae Marjoram Leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1.5kg boned pork shoulder, rolled
The instruction how to make Slow-roasted Pork With Thyme And Marjoram
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine the thyme, marjoram, garlic, salt, oil and vinegar in a large bowl. Add the pork and use your hands to work herb mixture into rind and centre of pork to coat well.
- Place the pork on a rack over a large roasting pan and pour over any herb mixture remaining in the bowl. Cook in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Reduce temperature to 150u00b0C and roast for a further 3 1/2 hours or until very tender. Remove from oven and cover with foil. Set aside for 15 minutes to rest.
- Place pork on a serving platter and drizzle with pan juices. Serve with roasted root vegetables (see related recipe).
Nutritions of Slow-roasted Pork With Thyme And Marjoram
fatContent: 829.569 calories
saturatedFatContent: 63 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 66 grams protein
sodiumContent: 255 milligrams cholesterol