Prawn, Rocket And Chilli LinguineBy Sarah Hobbs On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Prawn, rocket and chilli linguine step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn, rocket and chilli linguine you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn, Rocket And Chilli Linguine
- 800g large green tiger prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 375g linguine
- 2 long fresh red chilli, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 80g baby rocket leaves
The instruction how to make Prawn, Rocket And Chilli Linguine
- Combine the prawns, garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 15 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Meanwhile, use a zester to remove rind from the lemon. (Alternatively, use a vegetable peeler to peel rind from the lemon. Use a small, sharp knife to remove white pith from rind. Cut rind into very thin strips.) Juice the lemon.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the prawn mixture and cook, tossing occasionally, for 5 minutes or until prawns change colour and curl. Add the chilli and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until aromatic. Remove from heat. Add the pasta, parsley and rocket and drizzle over the lemon juice and remaining oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Gently toss until just combined. Divide evenly among serving bowls and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Prawn, Rocket And Chilli Linguine
fatContent: 595.11 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 70 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 203 milligrams cholesterol