Chargrilled Asparagus With Gremolata Creme Fraiche And ProsciuttoBy Valli Little On Nov 21, 2020
Cooking Chargrilled asparagus with gremolata creme fraiche and prosciutto step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chargrilled asparagus with gremolata creme fraiche and prosciutto you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This grilled asparagus tastes and looks gourmet but is actually quick and easy to prepare.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chargrilled Asparagus With Gremolata Creme Fraiche And Prosciutto
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1-2 garlic cloves (to taste), crushed
- 1/2 cup (120g) creme fraiche or sour cream
- 3 bunches thin asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 12 slices prosciutto
- Grilled bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Chargrilled Asparagus With Gremolata Creme Fraiche And Prosciutto
- Preheat a chargrill on medium-high heat. In a bowl, mix together the lemon zest and juice, parsley, garlic and creme fraiche. Toss the asparagus in oil and season with salt and pepper, then grill for 2-3 minutes, turning, until lightly charred and just tender. Serve prosciutto and asparagus on a platter with gremolata creme fraiche and grilled bread.
Nutritions of Chargrilled Asparagus With Gremolata Creme Fraiche And Prosciutto
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons