Sauteed Green Beans With Hazelnut GremolataBy Michelle Southan On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Sauteed green beans with hazelnut gremolata step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sauteed green beans with hazelnut gremolata you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Green beans are great sauteed in butter, but by adding this nutty gremolata topping they become truly sublime.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sauteed Green Beans With Hazelnut Gremolata
- 145g (1 cup) hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 600g green beans, topped
- 25g butter
The instruction how to make Sauteed Green Beans With Hazelnut Gremolata
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Arrange the hazelnuts, in a single layer, over a baking tray. Bake in oven for 8-10 minutes or until toasted. Place the hazelnuts in a clean tea towel and rub to remove the skins. Transfer the hazelnuts to the bowl of a food processor. Add the parsley, garlic and lemon rind and process until coarsely chopped.
- Meanwhile, cook the beans in a large saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain well.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat until foaming. Add the beans and cook, tossing, for 2-3 minutes or until coated and heated through. Transfer to a serving dish. Top with the hazelnut gremolata to serve.
Nutritions of Sauteed Green Beans With Hazelnut Gremolata
fatContent: 152.96 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 4.5 grams protein