Roasted Tomato And Pine Nut PateBy Leanne Kitchen On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Roasted tomato and pine nut pate step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted tomato and pine nut pate you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Tomato And Pine Nut Pate
- 1.5kg tomatoes, stem ends trimmed, quartered
- 1 1/2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra, for drizzling
- 2 1/2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2/3 cup (100g) pine nuts
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 large potato (about 350g), peeled, quartered
- Crusty bread, to serve
- Prosciutto, to serve
- Parmesan, to serve
- Black olives, to serve
The instruction how to make Roasted Tomato And Pine Nut Pate
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Place tomatoes in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, sugar and tomato paste in a small bowl until smooth. Pour mixture over tomatoes in pan, toss to coat well then season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast tomatoes for 1 1/2-2 hours or until shriveled and charred around edges. Transfer to a bowl with juices and cool. Set aside 12 pieces of tomato for serving.
- Process pine nuts in a food processor until ground. Add tomatoes, juices and garlic and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Meanwhile, cook potato in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain well and cool. Push potato through a potato ricer or mash well with a potato masher then stir into tomato mixture with remaining olive oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to a bowl and drizzle with extra oil.
- Serve pate with reserved tomato pieces, prosciutto, crusty bread, chunks of parmesan and olives.
Nutritions of Roasted Tomato And Pine Nut Pate
fatContent: 296.599 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein