Chickpea And Olive DipBy Michelle Noerianto On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Chickpea and olive dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chickpea and olive dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Whip up this Lebaneseinspired dip it tastes fantastic and takes just ten minutes to make.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chickpea And Olive Dip
- 1 x 500g pkt Lebanese bread
- 1 x 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 80g (1/2 cup) pitted kalamata olives
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild ground paprika
- 60ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Olive oil, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Chickpea And Olive Dip
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place the Lebanese bread, in a single layer, on 2 large baking trays. Bake in oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, place the chickpeas, olives, garlic, paprika and oil in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Make a small hollow in the top of the dip and drizzle with a little extra olive oil, if desired. Break the bread into large pieces and serve with the dip.
Nutritions of Chickpea And Olive Dip
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe