Creamy Pumpkin GnocchiBy Angela Howell (reader recipe) On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Creamy pumpkin gnocchi step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy pumpkin gnocchi you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This recipe ensures that tonights pasta dinner is no mess and no fuss!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Pumpkin Gnocchi
- 325g Jap pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- olive oil cooking spray
- 5 rashers rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 500g gnocchi pasta
- 1/2 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy Pumpkin Gnocchi
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Grease a 12-cup capacity ovenproof dish. Place pumpkin on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Lightly spray with oil. Roast for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon, onion and garlic. Cook for 7 minutes or until bacon is light golden. Spoon into ovenproof dish.
- Return frying pan to heat. Add oil and pine nuts and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until golden. Place in dish with bacon.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Add gnocchi, pumpkin, feta, cream, oil and basil to bacon mixture. Stir gently to combine. Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through. Serve with parmesan and freshly ground black pepper.
Nutritions of Creamy Pumpkin Gnocchi
fatContent: 727.038 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler