Warm Dressed OlivesBy Sophia Young On Nov 17, 2020
Cooking Warm dressed olives step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm dressed olives you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Dressed Olives
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, very thinly sliced widthways
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons baby capers, drained, patted dry with paper towels
- Thinly peeled rind of 1 lemon
- 200g Sicilian green olives
- 150g Ligurian olives or other small black olives
- 100g sun-dried black Greek olives or other black olives
- 150g kalamata olives
- 1 celery heart, thinly sliced widthways, leaves included
The instruction how to make Warm Dressed Olives
- Heat oil in a frying pan over low-medium heat. Add garlic, fennel seeds, capers and lemon rind and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add olives and stir for 8 minutes or until warmed through.
- Remove from heat and add celery.
- Toss to combine and serve.
Nutritions of Warm Dressed Olives