Mango & Brandy ChutneyBy Alison Adams On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Mango & brandy chutney step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mango & brandy chutney you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
When the scent of ripe mangoes is in the air, you know summer is here. Theyre the key ingredient in this spiced chutney, which is great with Christmas ham.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mango & Brandy Chutney
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mustard seeds
- 3 large red onions, finely chopped
- 4cm-piece fresh ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) brandy
- 6 large mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 530g (2 1/2 cups) caster sugar
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) apple cider vinegar
The instruction how to make Mango & Brandy Chutney
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the mustard seeds and cook for 2 minutes or until the seeds start to pop. Add the onion and ginger. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the brandy and cook for 1 minute. Add mango, sugar and vinegar. Simmer for 1 1/2 hours or until the chutney thickens.
- Divide the hot chutney among sterilised jars and seal. Invert the jars for 2 minutes. Set aside to cool.
Nutritions of Mango & Brandy Chutney
fatContent: 23.9 calories
saturatedFatContent: 0.5 grams fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler