Warm Tomato And Coriander DipBy Kirrily La Rosa On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Warm tomato and coriander dip step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm tomato and coriander dip you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For something a little different, serve up this salsastyle dip warm.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Tomato And Coriander Dip
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300g ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
The instruction how to make Warm Tomato And Coriander Dip
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat. Add tomatoes and garlic. Cook, turning, for 8 minutes or until skins begin to blister and blacken. Transfer to a bowl. Stand for 10 minutes. Remove and discard skins from tomatoes and garlic. Roughly chop tomato flesh. Crush garlic.
- Place coriander, chilli, lime juice and remaining oil in a bowl. Add tomato and garlic. Stir to combine. Transfer to a serving bowl. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm Tomato And Coriander Dip
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler