Celeriac Potato MashBy Annette Forrest On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Celeriac potato mash step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Celeriac potato mash you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Celeriac is the secret ingredient to make mashed potatoes extra special.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Celeriac Potato Mash
- 2 small (700g) celeriac, peeled, diced
- 500g potatoes (see note), peeled, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 150ml thickened cream
- 75g butter, chopped
The instruction how to make Celeriac Potato Mash
- Place celeriac, potatoes and garlic in a saucepan of boiling, salted water over medium-high heat. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender. Drain in a colander.
- Return vegetables to warm saucepan. Shake saucepan over low heat for 30 seconds or until excess moisture evaporates. Remove from heat.
- Using a potato masher, roughly mash vegetables. Stir in cream and butter. Mash until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Celeriac Potato Mash
fatContent: 398.413 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 7 grams protein