Sweet Capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion SalsaBy Michelle Noerianto & Kim Coverdale On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Sweet capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion salsa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion salsa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Make salsa from scratch with the help of this easy recipe. Versatile and tasty, with no cooking required, its ready in only minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion Salsa
- 1/2 red sweet capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 green sweet capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 300g pawpaw or one mango, peeled, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 small bown onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 fresh red birdseye chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh lime juice
- 60ml (1/4 cup) pineapple juice
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked, coarsely chopped
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Sweet Capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion Salsa
- Place the red and green capsicum, pawpaw or mango, onion, chilli, garlic, lime juice, pineapple juice and coriander in a medium bowl and stir to combine. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sweet Capsicum & Aussie Mild Onion Salsa
fatContent: 59.511 calories
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein