Green Olive And Smoked Almond Tapenade RecipeBy On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Green olive and smoked almond tapenade recipe step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Green olive and smoked almond tapenade recipe you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If youre looking for something to spread on crusty bread, you cant go past this green olive and smoked almond tapenade.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Green Olive And Smoked Almond Tapenade Recipe
- 1 cup (120g) pitted green olives
- 1/4 cup (40g) smoked almonds
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 2 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tbs drained baby capers
- Extra virgin olive oil, extra
The instruction how to make Green Olive And Smoked Almond Tapenade Recipe
- Process olives, almonds, basil, mint, oil, lemon juice, anchovy, garlic and capers in a food processor until almost smooth. Transfer to a jar.
- Pour over enough extra virgin olive oil to cover the surface. Store in fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutritions of Green Olive And Smoked Almond Tapenade Recipe