Sweet Chilli And Lime PeanutsBy Claire Brookman On Nov 13, 2020
Cooking Sweet chilli and lime peanuts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sweet chilli and lime peanuts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
What could make Dad happier on Fathers Day than this beer snack?
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sweet Chilli And Lime Peanuts
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 500g unsalted peanuts
The instruction how to make Sweet Chilli And Lime Peanuts
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine sweet chilli sauce, rind, ginger and garlic salt in a bowl. Add peanuts. Stir until well coated. Spread peanuts, in a single layer, on prepared tray. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet Chilli And Lime Peanuts