Cheesy Sage PaninisBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Cheesy sage paninis step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy sage paninis you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If its winter, then its soup time. Try this delicious side for a complete meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Sage Paninis
- 1/2 x 300g packet bake-at-home mini paninis
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 tablespoon shredded fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup grated gruyere cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Sage Paninis
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Cut each panini in half. Place, cut-side down, on a baking tray. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until golden. Turn. Bake for 2 minutes or until just starting to turn golden.
- Rub cut side of garlic cloves on cut side of paninis. Discard garlic. Sprinkle evenly with sage, then gruyere. Bake paninis for 5 minutes or until gruyere is melted and golden. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Cheesy Sage Paninis
fatContent: 62.857 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 6 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : panini, budget friendly, side, vegetarian, grill, easy, gruyere, sage, garlic, how to make cheese bread, recipe for cheese toast, cheese, bread, cheese loaf, sides, side dish, garlic bread, fast, quick, kid friendly,