Mini TapasBy Valli Little On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Mini tapas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Mini tapas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pop in to your local deli and choose a mixture of marinated vegetables, cheeses and cold meats. Weve used panfried chorizo with parsley and garlic, jamon (see note) or prosciutto slices, manchego (see note) cheese, quince paste and marinated olives. Serve with this easy broad bean salad and classic tomatorubbed bread.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Mini Tapas
- 1 cup frozen broad beans (or we used canned mini broad beans (see note))
- 4 roast capsicum pieces (about 180g total), cut into strips
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, halved
- 2 tomatoes, halved
The instruction how to make Mini Tapas
- Blanch frozen broad beans in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes. Drain and refresh, then peel. (For canned baby beans, just drain.) Toss the broad beans, capsicum and oil in a bowl, season, then transfer to a serving dish.
- For tomato-rubbed bread, brush sourdough with oil and grill 1-2 minutes each side until golden. While warm, rub with cut side of garlic, then cut side of tomato, allowing juice to soak into bread.
Nutritions of Mini Tapas
fatContent: 351.569 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
Tags : spanish,