Pistachio And Herb Lamb RacksBy Kerrie Sun On Nov 06, 2020
Cooking Pistachio and herb lamb racks step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pistachio and herb lamb racks you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pistachio And Herb Lamb Racks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/4 cup pistachio kernels, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 x 6 cutlet lamb racks (450g each), trimmed
- 2 zucchini, halved crossways, quartered
- 1 large red capsicum, thickly sliced
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, halved
The instruction how to make Pistachio And Herb Lamb Racks
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add garlic. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant. Remove from heat. Stir in pistachio, parsley, mint and breadcrumbs.
- Cut each lamb rack in half, to make 4 racks with 3 cutlets each. Using a small, sharp knife, cut a 2cm slit across the eye of the cutlet on 1 end. Cut a pocket through the 3 cutlets on each rack. Using fingers or the end of a wooden spoon, press herb mixture into each pocket until full.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Heat remaining oil in a frying pan over high heat. Add lamb. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a roasting dish. Add zucchini and capsicum to dish. Season with salt and pepper. Spray with oil.
- Roast for 15 to 18 minutes for medium or until cooked to your liking. Transfer lamb to a plate. Cover with foil. Add asparagus to dish. Return dish to oven. Roast for 5 minutes or until golden and tender. Serve lamb with vegetables.
Nutritions of Pistachio And Herb Lamb Racks
fatContent: 427.093 calories
saturatedFatContent: 27.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 100 milligrams cholesterol