Roasted Tomatoes With Italian FlavoursBy Sophia Young On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Roasted tomatoes with Italian flavours step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted tomatoes with Italian flavours you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Serve these stuffed tomatoes with barbecued fish, lamb or steak and a salad of bitter greens for a wonderfully simple summer meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Tomatoes With Italian Flavours
- 8 large (175g each) truss tomatoes
- 1/2 red capsicum, chargrilled, peeled, thinly sliced
- 8 anchovies in extra virgin olive oil, drained, halved
- 2 tablespoons salted capers, rinsed, drained
- 12 kalamata olives, halved, pitted
- 50g mini Roma tomatoes or yellow teardrop tomatoes, quartered
- 50g small grape tomatoes
- 1 large clove garlic, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons torn basil leaves
- 150g day-old rustic-style bread
- 60g provolone or pecorino, finely chopped
- Extra virgin olive oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Roasted Tomatoes With Italian Flavours
- Snip tomatoes to separate, keeping 2cm of stalk attached, then cut in half. Scoop out seeds and centre membrane and discard. Scatter hollows with 1 teaspoon sea salt, place cut-side down over a plate and leave for 20 minutes (salting helps extract extra moisture).
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Place tomato halves, cut-side up, in a large roasting pan. Fill with capsicum, anchovies, capers, olives, tomatoes, garlic and basil leaves. Pull bread from crust in small pieces and tuck among other ingredients. Scatter with provolone. Drizzle with olive oil and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Bake, loosely covered with foil, for 15 minutes, then uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and bread golden. Serve warm or at room temperature, drizzled with a little more olive oil.
Nutritions of Roasted Tomatoes With Italian Flavours
fatContent: 171.363 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 18 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 9 grams protein