Olives With Spanish FlavoursBy Sophia Young On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Olives with Spanish flavours step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Olives with Spanish flavours you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
No cocktail party is complete without these smoky Spanish olives.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Olives With Spanish Flavours
- 500g mixed olives
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 2 bay leaves, torn
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, toasted
- Large pinch of smoked sweet Spanish paprika
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 250g piece Manchego or parmesan, roughly chopped
The instruction how to make Olives With Spanish Flavours
- Combine all of the ingredients in an airtight container. Cover, then place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to allow the flavours to develop. Serve.
Nutritions of Olives With Spanish Flavours
fatContent: 377.142 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein
sodiumContent: 24 milligrams cholesterol