Warm Tomato SaladBy Alison Adams On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Warm tomato salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warm tomato salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Inject flavour into this vibrant Mediterranean tomato salad.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warm Tomato Salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 200g yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 250g red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 (300g) vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
The instruction how to make Warm Tomato Salad
- Place oil, garlic and tomatoes in a large, non-stick frying pan over low heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tomatoes are warm but still firm. Remove from heat.
- Stir in vinegar. Spoon onto a plate. Sprinkle with basil. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Warm Tomato Salad
fatContent: 37.045 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 0.7 grams protein