Fennel And Almond PateBy Leanne Kitchen On Nov 02, 2020
Cooking Fennel and almond pate step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Fennel and almond pate you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This smooth fennel dip is a deliciously different idea for a special occasion.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Fennel And Almond Pate
- 3/4 cup (120g) whole blanched almonds, roasted
- 1 large bulb fennel (about 550g), trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 4 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
The instruction how to make Fennel And Almond Pate
- Process almonds in a food processor until finely ground. Add remaining ingredients and process until a smooth paste forms.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and extra lemon juice, if desired. Store, covered in the fridge and bring to room temperature before serving. Pate can be made up to 8 hours before serving.
Nutritions of Fennel And Almond Pate
fatContent: 213.905 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 6 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup