Spinaci Alla Romana (Spinach With Raisins)By Liz Macri On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Spinaci alla romana (Spinach with raisins) step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spinaci alla romana (Spinach with raisins) you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Theres a burst of sweetness in every mouthful of this raisinstudded spinach side.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spinaci Alla Romana (Spinach With Raisins)
- 2 x 250g pkts English Spinach
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 40g butter
- 95g (1/2 cup) raisins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Spinaci Alla Romana (Spinach With Raisins)
- Cook spinach in a large saucepan of salted boiling water for 1 minute or until just wilted. Drain.
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook raisins, pine nuts and garlic for 5 minutes or until pine nuts are golden. Add spinach. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until hot.
Nutritions of Spinaci Alla Romana (Spinach With Raisins)
fatContent: 187.615 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 3 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe