Cheesy Mexican Pork MuffinsBy On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Cheesy Mexican pork muffins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cheesy Mexican pork muffins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spruce up snack time with cheesy Mexican pork muffins. Loaded with veggies, these morsels are the perfect school or work treat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cheesy Mexican Pork Muffins
- Dried breadcrumbs, for coating tins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 500 g pork mince
- 1 tablespoons Mexican spice mix or taco seasoning
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 corn cob, kernels removed
- 3 tablespoons chopped coriander, plus extra, to serve
- 250 g packet microwave rice
- 6 eggs
- 300g jar chunky tomato salsa, plus extra, to serve
- 150g (1 1/2 cups) grated cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Cheesy Mexican Pork Muffins
- Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Grease an 8-hole Texas muffin pan with oil spray. Coat base and sides of tin with dried breadcrumbs. Shake off excess
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook onion and garlic, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add pork. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up lumps, for 3-4 minutes or until browned. Stir through spice mix.
- Add capsicum and corn. Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Cool slightly. Stir in coriander and rice. Season well. Cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add pork mixture and stir to combine. Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pans. Divide salsa between each muffin. Scatter with cheese. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and eggs have set. Lift out of muffin pans to serve. Serve with extra salsa and coriander.
Nutritions of Cheesy Mexican Pork Muffins
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler